Picture of Christopher  Hunter
Introduction to Angels and Demons Webinar August 6th, 2015
by Christopher Hunter - Monday, August 3, 2015, 05:56 PM

Angels and DemonsGreetings,

I'm more excited about this Thursday's course, Introduction to Angels and Demons, than I have ever been for a course I'm teaching. We'll learn about the nature of the angelic, whether you have a guardian angel, what to make of the Nephilim, what the role of an angel is, whether there is a discernible hierarchy and a great deal more. We are taking a no nonsense approach in this course. Nevertheless, we'll learn how to evaluate modern reports of angelic and demonic appearances and discuss whether there is any apologetic value in these occurrences. You don't want to miss out on this exciting discussion. Sign up today. This is the time to take this course because …. frankly ……I'm never as good at teaching a new one as I am the first time.

Blessings,

Dr. Braxton Hunter

To enroll in this webinar or for more information, please contact your Academic Advisor by calling 812-853-0611, or contact them by email at contact@trinitysem.edu. You may be able to substitute one of the courses for another course in your degree program, please check with your advisor for details.